UnserHaus Auckland Food Show Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is BSH Home Appliances Ltd (NZBN 9429 03534 7989) of Level 3, Air New Zealand Building, Smales Farm, 74 Taharoto Rd, Takapuna, Auckland 0622 (BSH).
2. By entering into this promotion you are accepting these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years and over except employees of BSH and their close relatives, or anyone otherwise connected with BSH or judging of the competition.
4. Individuals must have a Facebook account to access the promotional page.
5. BSH reserves sole and absolute discretion in determining whether a person is an eligible entrant.
6. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the sole discretion of BSH.
7. Any misrepresentation or fraudulent information supplied by an entrant will disqualify their entry.
8. The Promotional Period commences Wednesday 28 October 2020 and ends Wednesday 11 November 2020. After this date, no further entries will be permitted.
How to enter
9. Go to the UnserHaus New Zealand Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/unserhausnz/;
10. Comment on the UnserHaus Auckland Food Show Competition Facebook post “what is your favourite recipe?” and wait to receive communication via Facebook Messenger.
11. Once you have received communication via Facebook Messenger, reply to the communication using “I agree” to go into the draw.
12. Follow any further Facebook Messenger prompts.
13. BSH will not be responsible for any cost/s, data losses and / or breaches associated with accessing Facebook or the Facebook page.
14. Entry and participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Terms of Service: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/update?ref=old_policy
15. Only one entry can be submitted per person.
16. The draw will take place at 2:00pm (NZDT) on 12 November 2020 at the Promoter’s agency offices, Vyne, 233 Laing Road, Rd 1, Papakura, 2580, New Zealand.
17. Five winners will be randomly drawn from all entries received during the Promotion Period. Each winner will receive two General Entry Tickets to the Auckland Food Show valid for 1 day. The Auckland Food Show runs from 20 November 2020 to 22 November 2020.
18. The five winners will be notified by Facebook messenger and their names will be published on the UnserHaus New Zealand Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/unserhausnz.
19. Each winner is required to follow the instructions provided to claim their prize.
20. Winners must reply to the winning notification message by providing their full name and email address.
21. If, despite reasonable attempts, the Promoter is unable to contact a winner by 12:00am NZDT on 16 November 2020, the entrant will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize with no compensation or other prize payable in lieu and at midday on 16 of November 2020 an unclaimed prize draw will take place. The new winner will be notified by Facebook messenger and his/her name will be published on the UnserHaus New Zealand Facebook page on 17 November 2020: https://www.facebook.com/unserhausnz.
22. The winners will be sent their prize following the receipt of his/her email and compliance with the claim procedure.
Please allow up to four days from the date that the email address details have been supplied to receive your prize.
Monitoring and Moderation
23. BSH reserves the right to monitor and moderate all entries.
24. BSH reserves the right, at any time, to verify entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
25. BSH reserves the right to remove any entries considered to be of an offensive or defamatory nature.
26. BSH reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion to remove any entries that it considers to go against the spirit of the competition.
27. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
28. Only one entry will be accepted per person. In the instance where one person makes multiple entries, all entries will be disqualified.
29. All of BSH’s decisions are final and binding on each entrant.
30. BSH’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final, no correspondence will be entered into.
31. Prize winners will be notified by private message on Facebook and / or contacted via email or phone after the Promotional Period.
32. If, for any reason, BSH believes the prize winner has not complied with these terms and conditions or the promotion requirements, BSH may, in its sole an absolute discretion, refuse to award a prize.
33. The total prize pool is valued at $280.00.
34. There are a total of five winners.
35. Each winner will receive two General Entry Tickets to the Auckland Food Show. General Entry Tickets are valid for one day only.
36. General Entry Tickets are valued at $28.00 each.
37. The Auckland Food Show runs from 20 November 2020 to 22 November 2020.
38. The prize is as stated and does not include transport or accommodation. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
39. Dollar values are in New Zealand dollars and inclusive of GST.
40. The Prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, redeemed for cash or sold.
41. The Prize must be taken as offered and will not be varied.
42. If, for any reason the prize winner is not contactable despite reasonable attempts or, does not redeem the prize within 2 days, the prize will be forfeited with no compensation or other prize payable in lieu.
43. Any other elements of the Prize including all other ancillary costs incurred as a result of taking the Prize, unless specified as included, are not included and remain the responsibility of the winner.
44. If the Prize is unavailable, BSH, in its sole and absolute discretion reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal value.
45. BSH is not responsible for inaccurate Prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this promotion.
46. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, BSH (including its officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or loss or damages suffered as a result of the promotion, or use of the Prize (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential.
47. BSH will not accept responsibility for entries not received, for whatever reason.
48. BSH may collect personal information in order to administer the promotion.
49. BSH may disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and offer suppliers. BSH will not otherwise disclose an entrant’s personal information unless the entrant has been informed or has consented or BSH is otherwise permitted or authorised to do so by law.
50. Participation in the promotion is conditional on providing this information.
51. BSH may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant.
52. Entrants consent to BSH using the entrants submission, name, likeness, image and / or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and / or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and / or supplied by BSH.
54. Upon entering this promotion, each entrant licenses BSH to use their entry in any media for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes.
55. Successful entrants consent to BSH using their name and image in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion, future promotions and any products manufactured, distributed and / or supplied by BSH.
56. Failure by BSH to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
57. If the promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of BSH, BSH reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion.
58. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
59. If a term (or part or parts of) of these Terms and Conditions are unenforceable under the laws of New Zealand they will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and will not invalidate the remaining Terms and Conditions.
60. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
© BSH Home Appliances Ltd 2020