A Quick And Easy Cafe Style Brunch At Home.
A Easy One Dish Vegetarian Quiche
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup pumpkin cubed
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 Egg plant thinly sliced
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup milk or soy
- 2 tablespoon flour
- ½ cup cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup cheese
Pre heat Neff oven 180oC other ovens use fan bake 180oC
- Place cubed pumpkin with the skin removed on a perforated steam tray and cook on full steam for 10 min.
- Add broccoli after 5 minutes and steam for 5minutes. Place all vegetables in a large bowl and let cool.
- Slice eggplant thinly and fry on the griddle plate 2 minutes each side. Line a greased 23cm pie dish with the eggplant.
- Combine and mix eggs, milk, flour, cheese and salt. Stir into all the vegetables. Place mixture into pie dish lined with the eggplant. Sprinkle with topping, sunflower and pumpkin seeds and extra cheese on top.
- Bake at 180°C Circo Term with added medium steam for 40-45 minutes