A Quick And Easy Cafe Style Brunch At Home
A Easy One Dish Vegetarian Quiche
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup pumpkin cubed
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 Eggplant thinly sliced
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup milk or soy
- 2 tablespoon flour
- ½ cup cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup cheese
Pre heat Neff oven 180oC other ovens use fan bake 180°C
- Place cubed pumpkin with the skin removed on a perforated steam tray and cook on full steam for 10 min.
- Add broccoli after 5 minutes and steam for 5minutes. Place all vegetables in a large bowl and let cool.
- Slice eggplant thinly and fry on the griddle plate for 2 minutes on each side. Line a greased 23cm pie dish with the eggplant.
- Combine and mix eggs, milk, flour, cheese, and salt. Stir into all the vegetables. Place mixture into a pie dish lined with the eggplant. Sprinkle with topping, sunflower and pumpkin seeds, and extra cheese on top.
- Bake at 180°C Circo Term with added medium steam for 40-45 minutes